Even after the Federal Competition Bureau hammered the MLS system into accepting listings from “non Realtors” (or whatever) they STILL are struggling to do the listing job properly, and now find out they have been operating in contravention of the Provincial laws….which means the few consumers who “saved” money by hiring those types are now out of pocket AND their places are not sold AND they are no longer even appearing on MLS. You Still Get What You Pay for…and, yes, there is one local fella who has soaked some local consumers into this kind of garbage/service.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC