Got the pictures posted today…took a while..so much to do so little time. We hired a very professional local photographer to do these, and just love how they turned out. This guy went above and beyond the call in giving us excellent value for our money, and I will highly reccomend him to anyone! We will be able to use his high definition shots of the building for our signage ads now…
The open houses have been too busy for us…the marketing is obviously catching peoples attention. We are adjusting our strategy now and will be offering self guided tours for when the attending Realtor is busy showing to other interested people. This is a bit of a first for project marketing here in Summerland, and we think it is well worth the effort…positive results so far.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC