4) Summerland: The promise of endless summer seems to have worked, judging by the line-up of electric scooters for seniors on sale outside the drugstore in Summerland’s Olde English downtown, 50 km south of Kelowna. Keep walking until you reach Victoria Rd. Deli and Bistro, a sleek little boîte offering excellent food and great local wines by the glass. After lunch, retrace your steps and stop for coffee at rustic Beanery Coffee Co. Pick up a pound of freshly-roasted beans to take home.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC