To Sell Real Estate:
We do like to inform our clients of some of the efforts underway, in no particular order:
A) MAIN STREET Window Board Advertising
Browsers look, and often come in to ask for more information. RE/MAX always has a Realtor on duty to assist if the listing Agent is out with clients.
– Feature Sheets are printed and given to interested parties along with map, visitor info and other community items.
– RE/MAX Realtors strive to build trust, to let the visitor know we are here to help, to answer questions and to provide local helpful knowledge.
– Many times this interaction results in an ongoing client relationship.
B) MLS ONLINE continues to be a strong driver of interest to our web pages and generates email questions from out of area buyers.
Online advertising generates a surprising amount of inquiries
– Craigslist, Castanet, Kijiji and others give us a very broad reach with property listings
D) Web Based Marketing
Social networks, combined with blogs and other Google Related search engine efforts, continue to draw increasing numbers of interested parties to our listings.
E) Content Marketing
Increasingly, we are finding the most impactful way to have a buyer client initiate contact with us is through Content Marketing. We work hard to build and grow the most interesting articles possible. And you never know when it might just “click” so to speak.
F) Referral Marketing
The RE/MAX name is a key ingredient with the public, because of the strength of the brand. But, we find the RE/MAX network of professionals across North America is almost equally important! For example, our work is often picked up by someone, say in Calgary, who then re-posts it to THEIR network and so on.
Celebrating a proven past with a progressive future, where vineyards, orchards, and beaches meet in small town charm. Tucked away off hwy 97 in the middle of the Okanagan.Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 – Trusted
– Experienced Always active on Twitter @pmurphy88 Always current on the blog www.youroklife.com
Often fun on Facebook
Forever grateful for kind referrals