WHEN YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING REAL ESTATE
– the last thing you need is someone who is not comfortable sharing the tough truths of today’s market with you.
– the last thing you need is access to the Real Estate companies moving van after the Realtor was not successful and you don’t need it anyway.
– the last thing you need is more fluff talk after your real estate attempt “just didn’t quite work”…this time
– the last thing you need is more platitudes about “we only need one”, the market will pick up this spring…next month…if you give me one more chance…
– the last thing you need is to hear, again, “We’re the #1 office”…or, we have the most Realtors, or…when your real estate plans don’t quite work out as you had thought they would
– The last thing you need is to hire a Realtor who is great at writing ads when NO BUYER FROM OUT OF AREA READS THAT PAPER!
– The last thing you need is to leave your place open for looky loos and nosy neighbours
– The last thing you need is a “deer in the headlights” look from an inexperienced nice person
– The last thing you need is to find out they were “out of town on a holiday”
– The last thing you need is a sheepish stream of excuses from a part timer in the BUSINESS of Real Estate.
– The last thing you need is a weak negotiator who will give away your price just to get the other party to the discussion table.
– The last thing you need is for your real estate needs to be lost among a whole slew of sellers out there
– The last thing you need is an inquiry about your real estate through facebook and find out too late that your Realtor “doesn’t do facebook”
– The last thing you need is a text question from a buyer going unanswered by your Realtor.
Always remember you are welcome to check me out on facebook, and I am a text message or phone call away at my direct line cel 250 486 2529, and you could take just a minute to email me with any input, suggestions, or a real estate question.
Check this feature for what is a classic oxymoron on other Realtor sites:
CURRENT UPDATES: “seriously fresh stuff”
Helping you find your best real estate answers this year!
Realtor, RE/MAX Orchard Country
10124 Main Street Summerland