community, and the efforts that went into the successful Dawn to Dusk promotional event. Summerland business owners and staff worked very hard to work together in promoting this event on short notice, and it went well with lots of positive comments. Especially noteworthy is the sum of donations made to Agur Lake Camp Society…during a pretty tough economic downturn, this is especially telling of the attitude in this town. This is just another indication of who we are as Summerlanders. And, might I make a gentle mention that ANY time you can decide to shop local, it is MUCH appreciated, and this does include Summerland Real Estate offices such as yours truly!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC