lots of people attending Sumac Ridge Winery for wine tasting and foods. Being a D.D. and all, I enjoyed the coffee! Those Chamber events are getting more well run every time, and very well attended. Personally, I just think of a quality biz event like that at a venue other CITIES would drool over is an opportunity that just must not be overlooked by business people. Hey, if you have a pulse, and you are in business in this town, well, then, enjoy your stay…but, really, if you need to be that isolated from other business people that you can’t drag yourself out to THAT calibre of FREE event, then…hey, as far as I’m concerned…I’M NOT GONNA READ YOUR LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NO MORE! haha just kinda kidding, but seriously can’t see why not to participate! congrats to those who make the “effort” (it takes effort to come out to a fine food/fine wine event at a winning local business?).
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC