of the ripening orchards all around Summerland. This morning, I had to drive past the bins getting loaded for delivery…(where do they go now that the packing house was (I thought) closing?). There is so much activity around town as the fruit is coming on strong right now, and the anticipation of grape harvest is just around the corner. I love seeing the odd bear on the hillsides at dusk waiting for the pickers to vacate the bears personal dining room…and on Sunday afternoon, as I was watching a bear lazily waiting on the slope above an orchard near our house, out walks a 4Point mule deer buck in all his glory to beat the bear to it! They were within 45 yards of each other and oblivious!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC