6) The 3 goal lead had Canada believing it had accomplished something. The hot economy had Summerland believing it had accomplished somethings.
5) Everything felt right entering the third with an insurmountable lead, and everything felt right when investment money was pouring into the area.
4) Team Canada came to believe that two good periods had earned them a gold. And Summerland came to believe that scenery and climate had earned a solid local economy.
3) Suddently there were three goals against. Suddenly there were three major businesses closed.
2) The time out was too late. Fear had completely taken over the day. It became a time for individual play and that actually made the team look worse. Summerland is learning to pull together in the same direction.
1) Hockey is just a game, and it’s over. But this small town has a very exciting future, and it’s just getting started!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC