Our phones are starting to ring more the last 48 hours after a pretty tough market over the last 6 weeks. As a positive note, we have had a few showings and a few written offers generated over the road closures, power outages, Christmas Holidays, New Years and amidst an awful lot of scary stuff happening in the States…Hoping that the plane miraculously landing safely in the Hudson River, along with the Obama Inauguration will get some of the American minds off all their bad news…then we good Canadians can start to focus on …Ignatieff…oh, my!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC