It is encouraging to see the Summerland Business Community mentioned in an Okanagan Newspaper once again! Its not the be all and end all to have Summerland Business mentioned in a positive light in the media, but it sure is a sign of fresh change in direction! Way to go Chamber, every positive mention is good, and often pretty simple to achieve, just gotta make the effort and there it is!
Meanwhile, we are super excited with our VEES efforts, and they just keep building!
RE/MAX Orchard Country will announce a significant new hockey sponsorship deal regarding the BCHL CHAMPION VEES.
This years effort with the VEES has been successful beyond our most optimistic dreams. The upcoming announcement will bring our sponsorship to a whole new level. We are so pleased and very, very excited. Details coming soon.
Meantime, here is a VERY POSITIVE UPDATE regarding Summerland Real Estate Market:
– Investor interest has returned to Summerland in many positive and tangible forms, not the least of which is interest in investment properties.
– Sales results in Summerland for year to date are the BEST since 2007! That is the best in FIVE YEARS.
– Investment in downtown commercial real estate (WITH SOME NEW JOBS) is the highest seen for many years.
– Positive comments from house shoppers regarding the traffic circles and the NICELY UPGRADED entrances to town! (and now freshly painted lines & crosswalks, too!)
– One client’s house purchase has triggered major renovation spending, including creation of a legal suite stemming from Summerland’s award winning green zoning creativity and initiative.
– One client’s purchase has triggered interest in Summerland’s ElectroMotion Energy system.
– Out of area investor purchase of property to subdivide & improve density… again helped by Summerland’s award winning green zoning strategy
– SCEDT Board of Directors with fresh new energy for Summerland’s business environment
– Co operation and professional discussions with Summerland’s Planning department regarding Alberta investment partners
– I have been very pleased to NOT be hearing concerns of Summerland’s SUPPOSED problems water quality and water supply! So refreshing!
250 486 2529