I cannot believe the Herald posted that pic of the two Pen city council members (can you say SPEEDO) going in for the copycat Pen dip…ouch! Friends told me the Sunoka (best beach in the Okanagan) parking lot was packed full of cars like a summer day! The Summerland Dip is an annual event since I think around 1979 or 80…One year I dipped and lost my glasses, went back in my fishing waders after the hot tub and found them just fine.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC