For fun & curiosity, try your hand at this
2011 REAL ESTATE QUIZ…
1) How many Summerland MLS properties were sold in 2011?
a) Under 60 b) 148 c) 218
2) How many properties tried to sell but failed?
a) 65 b) 185 c) over 250
3) How many Summerland listings on the market right now?
a) 85 b) 168 c) over 250
2011 REAL ESTATE ANSWERS…
1) 2011 Sales (MLS) in Summerland: 218
2) In 2011, there were 273 failed efforts (MLS) at selling.
3) There are currently 277 active listings in Summerland (MLS)
Since there were more non sales than sales last year, and since there are already more listings than there were buyers all of last year, may I suggest that “business as usual” is just not going to get you sold in 2012! To get sold, call a Realtor who has successfully sold real estate in 3 provinces over four different decades, with contacts across Western Canada…
If you are serious about selling, I look forward to hearing from you.
Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529
also welcome to follow me on twitter @pmurphy88