Open House coming again soon!
Come have a look, follow the signs…enter to win prizes! Open house viewings will be avaiable again shortly for this very special new home in Trout Creek.
NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION
Trout Creek Summerland
Registered New Home Warranty Builder
BONAVENTURE Homes has chosen this perfect lot to build one the finest new homes to come on the market in the last 10 years! And certainly THE finest non waterfront new home construction available in Trout Creek for many years.
– Randall is a quiet side street tucked away in the upscale neighbourhood of Trout Creek.
– Across the street from multi million dollar water front estate homes on Okanagan Lake.
– Just down the road from Okanagan Lake access for kayaking, canoeing & swimming.
– Trout Creek is a strollers paradise for quiet walks to the lighthouse, past orchards, and to the nature preserve of Trout Creek outlet into Okanagan Lake. Trout Creek attracts families who love the safety of the neighbourhood. It provides a chance for kids to enjoy the safety and security of a bygone era. Tricycles, bicycles, scooters and fishing rods are the order of the day here, unless they prefer a frisbee, or tennis or beachballs, footballs, basketballs & soccerballs!
– Even though the highway is nearby, there is no commercial reason for tourists to pull into this neighbourhood. True, there is a winery, a Lavendar Farm, a bed & breakfast and an artisans display, but these just add to the charm and character! And, you will love a stop in at Blossom’s Fruit Stand, one of the few remaining family operated enterprises in the Okanagan. (A preferred destination for the cherished family portait setting)
– Powell Beach, with its secret lighthouse is a big favorite tucked here, away from the better known SunOka beach. And, the road up to the Ornamental Gardens provides one of the best angles to photograph GIANTS HEAD. These gardens are magnificent, little known, and overlook the majesty of Trout Creek Canyon and the Kettle Valley Steam Trestle. (Locals sneak through the safety fence onto the KVR Trans Canada Trail path that safely leads to Summerland Sweets, which offers the BEST ICE CREAM CONE VALUE in the Okanagan).
For more info on the area:
Thank you for giving this a look. We are so pleased to market this fine home in this excellent location, and appreciate your interest.
For Viewing Appointment, contact Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 or click for more information: