When the developer of Summerland Wharton St comes right out and states ” It would take the market years to absorb the available supply, never mind the new units”. WHAT IS THE POINT OF SUMMERLAND GRANTING AN EXTENSION??? Also, is it possible that the public can know where the developer has “already invested more than $1.3 million”? It certainly was not his money invested to tear down the old building on that site!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC