as I see a ton of individual Realtor bus bench and bus shelter ads promoting themselves…often side by side with another “face”…no real reason to call them, just a “name recognition” kind of thing. Meanwhile, there are plenty of sold signs in quiet, quality residential areas, seeming to outnumber the for sale signs. I am told by one of the high end builders that there are competing offers, with sell prices going higher than asking prices. And there were also (again, to the outside eye), plenty of renovations and home improvement projects along the waterfront in Deep Cove. This particular builder showed me plans for the next project and they are truly amazing. It is spectacular to see some of the ultra modern high end finishing and architectural designs underway in Vancouver.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC