Summerland ALWAYS enjoys beautiful September days! I’ll tell you, the lake is AGAIN perfect and AGAIN unsullied by boat traffic! The birds are very vocal in the early mornings, the orchards are ALIVE with produce (bike ride along and the aroma of fresh fruit is spectacular!), the leaves are starting to think about changing color soon, and the sun just keeps shining! Plus a separate bonus on the outskirt areas (like Canyon View near the Golf Course) is getting to see bears coming in for fruit buffets! Oh, yes, nearly forgot to mention the Steam Train out over the Kettle Valley Trestle past Summerland Sweets! SWEET! When that train whistle blows in the distance, echoing out over the town on a beautiful day…the best, and NO DUH!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC