Summerland Council responded to a Ministry of Environment request to close Garnet Valley to off road traffic…I think this is brilliant, and I am sure some of the credit needs to go to David Gregory as well, who is always trying to get historic recognition for that area. This is a very good move, and anyone who has hiked that area over the last 5 to 7 years has seen the changes from all that off road traffic… Way to go Council!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC