In the last 30 days in Summerland (MLS) there have been 19 reported sales, which is positive, but against a backdrop of 262 active listings, this indicates a “flat” market at best, as there continues to be oversupply. The absorption rate being over a 13 month supply. However, the positive is that this is a significant improvement over last year at this same time, where there were only 11 sales in the same 30 day window.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC