the many hiking trails in the surrounding hills of Summerland. Any day is a great day for a hike. Just gotta choose between the Trout Creek Canyon rim to find golf balls or Garnet Valley ridgeline to find shed antlers. Both offery spectacular scenery and will not run into crowds at either one. Hmm, which one is farthest away from an after hike coffee at the Beanery? And, for sure, as the spring weather gets better and better, you want to get some elevation to look down on the blossoming orchards! Coming soon…
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC