and fun! We celebrated the 100th anniversay of the Summerland Fall Fair, and everything I have heard so far is extremely positive! Lots of family fun and a celebration of Summerland’s heritage. So great to talk with young children who made various entries for awards. The Summerland Fall Fair is a treasured tradition for our town, 100 years and growing!
PS And really, yet another community event where it is just so special to be able to get out and run into longtime friends who enjoy getting out and running into longtime friends again!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC