In her report, Growing the Creative-Rural Economy in Prince Edward County, Betsy Donald, associate professor of geography at Queen’s University, identifies four key strategies for nurturing the creative economy in rural contexts: retaining youth, servicing an aging population, encouraging innovation, and promoting sustainable tourism.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC