its stars… “cannot be forced to express regret”… but, we need not worry, because the exec. producers of the show do not have that technicality available to them, so they have “apologized directly to Alex Jamieson, an aboriginal man who complained”… about the use of a particular phrase on air that offended him. Scary world of free speech, aint it? I willingly express my apology in advance if anyone anywhere in any way has been hurt by any phrase in this blog. BTW I was forced to express that apology, so you know how very meaningful it is, right?
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC