For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Bare Land Recreation Okanagan Lot for Sale
- Summerland Library Announced
- Lock n Leave Okanagan Living: Hot Trend
- This dirt can bounce, value priced lots for sale in this Okanagan bounce back market!
- 7 acre Subdividable Lot For Sale In Summerland
- Hunters Hill Large Acreage Building Lot For Sale $285,000
- SUMMERLAND CONDO For Sale – SORRY THIS ONE IS SOLD!!!
- Lots, as in…not many
- Willow Shores in Summerland, an Okanagan Treasure
- Splashy Numbers out today on Summerland Condo Market Statistics
Category Archives: Trout Creek
says goodbye to another campground! Change is in the air for Summerland. http://www.summerlandcampground.com/index.html http://www.youroklife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Trout-Creekside-Campground-20-units.pdf http://summerlandchamber.com/?page_id=1004 Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 firstname.lastname@example.org
One question I get asked by visitors these days is: “Why does Trout Creek have so many for sale signs?” Well, first off, let’s see just how many are listed for sale in the South Okanagan’s hottest recreation real estate … Continue reading
Good article in Financial Post re: second home ownership…but you know its written by someone from “Trauma” when they call it “cottage country”… http://www.financialpost.com/personal-finance/taxman+into+your+cottage/4816781/story.html For info on THE BEST Recreational Lifestyle location in the Okanagan, click here: http://www.youroklife.com/trout-creek/ Hint: it … Continue reading
Having a suite in a home of this calibre, in a location like this makes so much sense! Although the suite can work perfectly for in-laws, there is no such restriction here. The completely self contained living space has no … Continue reading
This home is now 99% finished, so you just have to come see the finished product! We had many positive viewings during the “soft open house” period and now…come see this new house construction here in Summerland! You will be … Continue reading