For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Category Archives: Real Estate BLOG
OKANAGAN MARKET UPDATE Bare land lots have seen the most significant uptick in sales, with the number of sales the most we’ve seen in a decade plus! This segment of the market continues to improve in terms of demand, and … Continue reading
As of March 27 2015, year to date there are 54 reported sold in Summerland MLS, with an Average List Price of $410,000 Average Sell Price of $382,000 The 54 sold compares with 2014 same period sold 44. This approximately … Continue reading
The average list price for single family detached homes has long been a leading indicator for Real Estate trends. The average list price sends clear signals to home buyers about affordability. This is true for neighborhoods, true for towns, for … Continue reading
This BATCH OF REAL ESTATE STATS is indicative of the bounce back Okanagan Market based on comparison MLS SALES YEAR TO DATE: *Hint, look at those average sell prices! Property Values reflective of overall conditions based on this calendar year to … Continue reading
Market Update & Statistical Information If you require specific information or market evaluation prior to making your Real Estate decision, call or text right now 250 486 2529 Patrick Murphy, over 2o years experience. MLS SUMMERLAND Currently there are 241 … Continue reading