For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Bare Land Recreation Okanagan Lot for Sale
- Summerland Library Announced
- Lock n Leave Okanagan Living: Hot Trend
- This dirt can bounce, value priced lots for sale in this Okanagan bounce back market!
- 7 acre Subdividable Lot For Sale In Summerland
- Hunters Hill Large Acreage Building Lot For Sale $285,000
- SUMMERLAND CONDO For Sale – SORRY THIS ONE IS SOLD!!!
- Lots, as in…not many
- Willow Shores in Summerland, an Okanagan Treasure
- Splashy Numbers out today on Summerland Condo Market Statistics
Category Archives: Small Town Lifestyles
Good news announcement for Summerland, and especially for DOWNTOWN Summerland. $3 million project announcement will see a state of the art library for downtown. Sad to see the Arts Building slated for demolition, I still remember when that building was … Continue reading
Lots for sale, no, I don’t mean a whole BUNCH of things for sale, I mean we have something for those looking to build, and not one of them has a time limit in which you much build, so you … Continue reading
Lot 4 is a bare land strata lot in the Willow Shores Community, set beside and existing home, and across from an existing home. The view to the lake is over the common areas: Lawn/Grass leading to the sandy beach, … Continue reading
We sent some fresh data to a Land Developer Client last night: Kind of Shocked to see lot sales momentum in the South Okanagan. MLS Calendar Year Lot Sales combined for Penticton, OK Falls, Naramata & Summerland: 2007 = 77 … Continue reading
Enter to win a fabulous weekend for two getaway Okanagan Package here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summerland-Festival-of-Lights/105598566217558?sk=app_237202476309340 This is a great package, we are not involved in sponsoring or participating in any way, but WOW what a chance to come see Summerland, you should … Continue reading