For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Category Archives: Events
First comes Summerland Ride the Giant, now being touted as the most epic longboard riding event on the planet… Now a BC Film maker has made a feature film on Okanagan Surfing. Its quite amazing really, between winter surfing at … Continue reading
This year’s event was packed out! There’s a video going viral that asks a simple question: Does Summerland BC have the best longboarding road in the world? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBlqrL_ETI&feature=share Have a look, and here’s a link to the … Continue reading
Summerland’s Earth Week festivities start Sunday April 14th and run until Sunday April 21st. There are a variety of events for people of all ages and interests. Check out the events at www.summerlandearthweek.ca. Some events include: · Geocaching Earth Day … Continue reading
Are there any Philosophers Cafe’s anywhere else in BC? Here’s a promo just received from The Summerland Community Cultural Development Committee: “Is Art in the Eye of the Beholder?” Moderated by Paul Crawford, Director/Curator of the Penticton Art Gallery Wednesday, … Continue reading