For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Real Estates Stat Comparisons Beyond Compare!
- Okanagan Weekend Getaway Contest
- Real Estate Okanagan Statistical Update
- Sumac Ridge Lakeview Townhouse
- Summerland Light Up Festival November 29, 2013
- Luxury high end lake view condo for sale – Tuscan Terrace
- Victoria Place Condo FOR SALE!
- House, Orchard and Fruit Stand with Highway Frontage
- SnapStat Okanagan Update: New Home Construction
- Turner Street Home For Sale
Category Archives: Patrick Murphy’s Blog
You have to decide if I just asked a question or if I just made a statement. Here’s what I know: Summerland has a rich history of Canada’s business leaders investing here. From the Rail Road Titans who planted massive … Continue reading
There is one small town Chamber in British Columbia that is leading business out from under a seriously hurtin’ economy. No point dwelling on the past, but recall just a handful of blows to the body that Summerland Business has … Continue reading
Communities continue to learn the realities of economics. Two BC towns, one gets expanded air service, the other does not. Here’s the thing, just consider 3 quotes from 3 people involved in this: 1) A Westjet Executive as to REASONS … Continue reading
Just when you might think you know something about the changes taking place online…along comes a statistic that rocks your “knowledge” to the core. I post thestatistic at the end of this post, along with source for the statistic, but … Continue reading
Castanet New reports that: A new development is coming to downtown Summerland. The municipality announced Wednesday it has inked an agreement for the sale and development of municipal land at Wharton Street and Kelly Avenue to Kelowna businessman Dan Nonis. … Continue reading