For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Category Archives: Patrick Murphy’s Blog
“Summerland captures the essence of the Okanagan with an abundance of historical, cultural, recreational and agricultural experiences. Meandering roads with views of brilliant blue water and lush vineyards and orchards entice visitors to stop and sample the local fare. The … Continue reading
You have to decide if I just asked a question or if I just made a statement. Here’s what I know: Summerland has a rich history of Canada’s business leaders investing here. From the Rail Road Titans who planted massive … Continue reading
There is one small town Chamber in British Columbia that is leading business out from under a seriously hurtin’ economy. No point dwelling on the past, but recall just a handful of blows to the body that Summerland Business has … Continue reading
Communities continue to learn the realities of economics. Two BC towns, one gets expanded air service, the other does not. Here’s the thing, just consider 3 quotes from 3 people involved in this: 1) A Westjet Executive as to REASONS … Continue reading