For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Sumac Ridge House For Sale Summerland BC
- Character Lakeview Home from turn of the Century Summerland
- Victoria Place Condo FOR SALE!
- Horse Property 10 acres Summerland BC for sale
- Summerland Downtown Cute little house with BIG yard and workshop for sale
- B&B Home overlooking the Summerland Steam Train
- Luxury high end lake view condo for sale – Tuscan Terrace
- 8 units rented for years! Downtown Summerland cash cow for sale.
- I’m gonna level with you. This one level Lake View Rancher is for sale in Summerland
- Lakeview House in Summerland with killer views
Category Archives: Patrick Murphy’s Blog
”Summerland captures the essence of the Okanagan with an abundance of historical, cultural, recreational and agricultural experiences. Meandering roads with views of brilliant blue water and lush vineyards and orchards entice visitors to stop and sample the local fare. The … Continue reading
You have to decide if I just asked a question or if I just made a statement. Here’s what I know: Summerland has a rich history of Canada’s business leaders investing here. From the Rail Road Titans who planted massive … Continue reading
There is one small town Chamber in British Columbia that is leading business out from under a seriously hurtin’ economy. No point dwelling on the past, but recall just a handful of blows to the body that Summerland Business has … Continue reading
Communities continue to learn the realities of economics. Two BC towns, one gets expanded air service, the other does not. Here’s the thing, just consider 3 quotes from 3 people involved in this: 1) A Westjet Executive as to REASONS … Continue reading