For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- New Listing for Patrick Murphy 6-11110 Quinpool Road. Call or text to view 250 486-2529
- Court Ordered Executive Home For Sale 15019 Mellor Road, Summerland, B.C.
- Giant’s Head Run and Man of Steel Triathlon Saturday June 6, 2015
- Cute Summerland Home for Sale $275,000
- Anthony’s Pub Penticton
- Summerland 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Townhouse For Sale $179,500
- Victoria Place Condo FOR SALE!
- THIS LISTING IS SOLD!! New Listing 9718 Quinpool Road
- Bare Lot for Sale in Deer Ridge Estates $202,500
- 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Summerland Home for Sale
Category Archives: Patrick Murphy’s Blog
“Summerland captures the essence of the Okanagan with an abundance of historical, cultural, recreational and agricultural experiences. Meandering roads with views of brilliant blue water and lush vineyards and orchards entice visitors to stop and sample the local fare. The … Continue reading
You have to decide if I just asked a question or if I just made a statement. Here’s what I know: Summerland has a rich history of Canada’s business leaders investing here. From the Rail Road Titans who planted massive … Continue reading
There is one small town Chamber in British Columbia that is leading business out from under a seriously hurtin’ economy. No point dwelling on the past, but recall just a handful of blows to the body that Summerland Business has … Continue reading
Communities continue to learn the realities of economics. Two BC towns, one gets expanded air service, the other does not. Here’s the thing, just consider 3 quotes from 3 people involved in this: 1) A Westjet Executive as to REASONS … Continue reading