and hoping for a good business turnout to help support biz in our town! Seems like there are a lot of positive business type things happening finally in Summerland. People seem to be stepping up and working together like never before…very encouraging. We continue to get people shopping for opportunities here and wanting to enjoy what we all know is a very special place to live…especially on a summer sunny day! BTW has anyone seen any quail chicks yet? I have not and am starting to worry a bit!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC