Where to start with this list!!! Summerland, long well known as the FESTIVAL TOWN of the Okanagan, is fast becoming known for its events! We just finished a very successful Action Fest, and hot on those heels going right now is the fabulous BLUE GRASS FESTIVAL…And we just enjoyed a fantastice evening at a “three home” B&B block party overlooking the lake and town last night. Another fantastic event that was put together for local business people to enjoy. And, coming up real quick is the Feast of Field (more on that later, keep you coming back lol) But, do want to announce the first event at VICTORIA PLACE. RE/MAX WILL BE HOSTING! Details to follow, but mark your calendars NOW for Wednesday June 24…Victoria Place is the place to be! See you there.
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC