For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Author Archives: PMurphy
This year will be the 28th annual Festival of Lights in Summerland. The goal of this event is to show people what a great place Summerland is to live and visit. Light up is now considered the premier Christmas event … Continue reading
This year the first annual Ogopogo Bathtub Race was held. This event consists of people entering boats that are made out of a bathtub and racing them 24 kilometers. The raced started and finished at the Summerland Yacht Club, but … Continue reading
Here is a true Okanagan gem: this home is meticulously kept & wonderfully upgraded in an incredibly quiet Summerland neighbourhood. Pool, hot tub, deck even an indoor sauna, but still plenty of lush green lawn for backyard games. TEXT PATRICK … Continue reading
OKANAGAN MARKET UPDATE Bare land lots have seen the most significant uptick in sales, with the number of sales the most we’ve seen in a decade plus! This segment of the market continues to improve in terms of demand, and … Continue reading
“Summerland captures the essence of the Okanagan with an abundance of historical, cultural, recreational and agricultural experiences. Meandering roads with views of brilliant blue water and lush vineyards and orchards entice visitors to stop and sample the local fare. The … Continue reading