Last weekend was a great one here in town, lots of great weather, fun people, partying and great music in the park…heard some real positive comments about one I missed…I think they are the Salmon Armenians? Heard they were excellent. as for us, we really enjoyed JD Bixby and loved the fireworks. We watched with good friends up on Giants Head, so it was interesting to be looking DOWN on the explosions. One client mentioned they would have loved viewing from Victoria Place and they are right!
For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC