For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: August 2013
We see the CNBC American News online with the following headline…May I be the first to comment: Yah Think! Always so obvious in the rear view mirror…thankfully for those shopping the Okanagan, its just the beginning: All it took was … Continue reading
Real Estate Market Statistical Update shows clear signs of positive bounce back. Last 30 days window shows 32 properties sold Summerland MLS. Average List Price $330,546, Average Price Sold $315,609 or about 5.6% below full price. The average time for … Continue reading
First comes Summerland Ride the Giant, now being touted as the most epic longboard riding event on the planet… Now a BC Film maker has made a feature film on Okanagan Surfing. Its quite amazing really, between winter surfing at … Continue reading
MLS Reported yesterday 1 new listing in Summerland, an agri-tourism business on 10 acres for just over a million, and 2 SOLD listings. There are currently 326 active MLS listings in Summerland, and 28 SOLD MLS listings reported in the … Continue reading
This year’s event was packed out! There’s a video going viral that asks a simple question: Does Summerland BC have the best longboarding road in the world? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBlqrL_ETI&feature=share Have a look, and here’s a link to the … Continue reading