For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: February 2013
“LOWER TOWN” has something in common with “NORTH BEACH”. Both are sought after neighbourhoods in Summerland, both offer very decent access to the shores of Okanagan Lake, and both offer excellent walking along the shores of Lake as well. Lower … Continue reading
The area of Summerland known as “lower town” has a rich history and has been an important part of Summerland for many years. This property is a very unique offering being so close to the water’s edge but without the … Continue reading
There is one small town Chamber in British Columbia that is leading business out from under a seriously hurtin’ economy. No point dwelling on the past, but recall just a handful of blows to the body that Summerland Business has … Continue reading
Thank you, Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 – Trusted – Respected – Connected – Experienced Always active on Twitter @pmurphy88 Always current on the blog www.youroklife.com Often fun on Facebook Forever grateful for kind referrals Nobody in the World … Continue reading
Are there any Philosophers Cafe’s anywhere else in BC? Here’s a promo just received from The Summerland Community Cultural Development Committee: “Is Art in the Eye of the Beholder?” Moderated by Paul Crawford, Director/Curator of the Penticton Art Gallery Wednesday, … Continue reading