For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: January 2013
We are often asked what to expect in terms of rental reveunes any given property may generate for a new owner. First off, let me clarify that, by choice, we do not provide property management services. We do, however, help … Continue reading
Summerland is home to some pretty talented people who own & operate very creative small businesses. The list of people who CHOOSE to live in Small Town Okanagan is as impressive as it is long. Here’s one such business, highlighted … Continue reading
Sportsnet.ca has posted an announcement involving Summerland. The sports/education/tourism market continues to be attracted to the Okanagan. Encouraging news coming from the Baseball World, regarding the hoped for Baseball Academy. The Glenfir School can be just the right fit according … Continue reading
Summerland is in close proximity to the Penticton Regional Hospital, and has ambulance dispatch within the town. The old Summerland Hospital, where my Mom worked as a housekeeper in the 1970’s, is now in use as an active Health Center … Continue reading
Came upon this interesting article by an Alberta Real Estate friend, Edmonton’s Terry Paranych. This guy SELLS Real Estate, big time! Terry has his own TV Channel! We like to keep up with our Alberta based Real Estate network, because, … Continue reading