For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Re/Max Orchard Country is pleased to announce our participation in Summerland’s 25th Anniversary Light Up. For the first time in our history, RE/MAX is teaming up with the Dry Grads to provide the official Cotton Candy of Light Up. Aware … Continue reading
Just like the people in the small town of Summerland, Re/Max is getting ready for Christmas! We have decorated our window and now the little ones are enjoying watching the Christmas train go around the Christmas tree, while parents can … Continue reading
This overview is meant to give a realistic, general indication of market conditions in Summerland. Current info as of today’s posting date, thank you for having a look! As always, you can contact me direct 250 486 2529…enjoy the update: … Continue reading
This event is going to be an amazing week in Summerland. Nice to see Castanet News online featuring the info for the event: http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-83280-27-.htm#83280 And here is info on the Okanagan’s first ever (I think) pop up wine store, Main … Continue reading
SummerGate Winery will be hosting a pop-up tasting room from 5pm to 10pm for Festival Of Lights which will include the following Summerland businesses and artists. They have rented the space right next door to RE/MAX on Main St! Here … Continue reading