For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: July 2012
On a beautiful moonlit July 31 evening, we ask a very simple question: When exactly WERE the good old days for Summerland Real Estate Sales anyway? Statistical Analysis Year to date all categories MLS Summerland so far this year has … Continue reading
POSITIVE UPTREND IN SALES The last 24 months have quietly strung together a positive up trend for Summerland property sales. The first 7 months of this year reports the most sales in this period since 2007. NOT FROM NEW HIRING … Continue reading
IT’S BEEN YEARS! Over 10 years, actually, since Re/Max Orchard Country located at the corner of Main and South Victoria! In that time, we have seen many changes to the business of Real Estate. But through it all, we have … Continue reading
with a very low crime rate, excellent schools, a very active and involved arts community and an ever increasing presence in wine tourism. Very unfortunate happenings in the wine industry, lock your cellars folks! http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Langley+winery+owner+shocked+theft+signature+wine/7002685/story.html