For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We have encountered competing offer situation the last while, so this refresher can be timely….whether buying or selling! This is especially timely given the recent headlines about Canadian buyers NOT wanting to “get into that situation” where they must compete … Continue reading
In a much improved Okanagan market as we have experienced competing offers on waterfront property, frenzied interest on housing in certain price ranges and continued strong building starts, we search and FIND one lagging indicator: LOTS This is the weak … Continue reading
Construction activity in Summerland is moving this spring, and there are some amazing projects underway. The creative energy that takes full advantage of the views offered in Summerland just continues to improve. I reviewed plans this week that are truly … Continue reading
Go Vees Go!! Here’s an important update; We have been selected to now host game #4 as a CERTAINTY rather than find out game5 was not necessary! See you at Game 4 on Wednesday night. The Doyle Cup is … Continue reading
After years of economic turbulence, one small town is showing its resiliancy in a big way… Against a backdrop of agricultural beauty featuring orchards, vineyards & wineries, there are golf courses, hiking trails, and an increasingly vibrant downtown with a … Continue reading