For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: February 2012
LOT SALES UPDATE Looking at the region first, we find 185 active listings under the MLS category for lots. These are priced from $79,900 to over $7 million (which has sat on the market for over 800 days (over 2 … Continue reading
MARKET UPDATE Summerland MLS last 30 days price range $250,000 to $350,000 There have been 3 sold and this leaves 56 Active listings. There were 44 properties marketed in this price range last year that did not sell. Of the … Continue reading
BC New first time home buyer credit will help drive the Real Estate market…but, and its a big but…and you HAVE heard this before: Sorry, not in Summerland…again, for that first time home buyer, basically there are 2 key ingrediants … Continue reading
MARKET UPDATE FEB 21 2012 I have found that by examining any given 30 day period, NOT based simply on a calendar month, we can provide helpful insights that just don’t happen when looking at calendar stats like every one … Continue reading
Thursday night, RE/MAX ORCHARD COUNTRY again sponsors the night. Come see the game, 7pm Thursday Feb 23 against Trail Smoke Eaters at SOEC. http://www.pentictonvees.ca/leagues/front_pageVees.cfm?leagueID=8370&clientID=3172&link=Vees