For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: January 2012
says goodbye to another campground! Change is in the air for Summerland. http://www.summerlandcampground.com/index.html http://www.youroklife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Trout-Creekside-Campground-20-units.pdf http://summerlandchamber.com/?page_id=1004 Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 email@example.com
SUMMERLAND MLS SOLD STATISTICS ytd 2012: 8 January SOLD 2011: 10 January 2010: 9 January 2009: 5 now that was a tough month in Summerland! January 2008: 11 January 2007: 11 # REAL ESTATE OFFICES IN SUMMERLAND: FIVE WRAP ‘EM … Continue reading
so…I also ask you to vote…click here: http://www.cip-icu.ca/greatplaces/en/place.asp?id=5945 From the Summerland Review: Mayor Janice Perrino said the nomination is good news for Summerland. “The more we get our name out there the more people will come and visit us,” she … Continue reading
Looking at Summerland MLS the average sale price last 30 day window was $367,387 There are 278 active MLS listings this morning Our RE/MAX office has 4 of the 5 most recent listings Our RE/MAX was a clear cut #2 … Continue reading