For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: October 2011
In the last 12 months, there have been 93 lots sold, combined area of Summerland, Penticton, Naramata and Kaledan/Ok Falls Lowest price of $48,000 up toward Apex Mountain Highest price a cool $1million even for a lakefront in Summerland Average … Continue reading
that entrepreneurs start businesses and businesses then need employees, well, then this article is of interest! “Kelowna ranked top BC city for businesses” http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-66497-1-.htm#66497 Kelowna is the “most business friendly” in BC “Good public policy is also critical, so we … Continue reading
What are some ways to stop repelling small business from locating (and creating jobs) here in Summerland? To comment go to the link at the bottom, but please note the article below first: “small business the backbone of provincial economy” … Continue reading
I believe that vineyards, orchards and wineries do most certainly bring many benefits to our area, not the least of which is economic, but also esthetics, ambience, PIZZAZZ & beauty. However, what I took from the Globe & Mail article … Continue reading