For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Summerland Council responded to a Ministry of Environment request to close Garnet Valley to off road traffic…I think this is brilliant, and I am sure some of the credit needs to go to David Gregory as well, who is always … Continue reading
based on MLS statistics, most recent 30 day window: Aug 26 to Sept 26 # active listings all categories: 405 # new listings this 30 day window: 26 # solds this 30 day window: 25 This is the first 30 … Continue reading
from the recent announcement regarding the Landmark Cinema corporation? Great news, for sure, and a positive shot in the arm for confidence in the South Okanagan. But, read between the lines, and note that the P.I.B. has now LOST one … Continue reading
about 2.3 million homeowners could have refinanced their mortgages last year if they didn’t owe more than their homes were worth or if lending standards weren’t so strict. http://www.cnbc.com/id/44637786 Grandma, tell me again that old story about the concepts of … Continue reading