For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: July 2011
“BCREA economist Brendon Ogmundson said it is not entirely clear why Summerland has out performed…” Quote from Summerland Review under the headline: “HOUSING COSTS RISING”. Well, why don’t you just sit right down and I’ll explain it to ya! No … Continue reading
One question I get asked by visitors these days is: “Why does Trout Creek have so many for sale signs?” Well, first off, let’s see just how many are listed for sale in the South Okanagan’s hottest recreation real estate … Continue reading
aces a hole in one for a million bucks! Now he’s on his way here! http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Sakic+strokes+million+hole/5116471/story.html Looking forward to the fun this weekend! Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529 RE/MAX Orchard Country 10124 Main St Summerland
BC Hockey Hall of Fame is holding the Inductee Dinner next Friday July 22. This years inductees include Joe Sakic, Jack McIlhargey, Rob Shick and Duncan Wray plus the 1985/86 Penticton Knights. The celebration weekend begins Thursday July 21 with … Continue reading
As a former member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), I like to do my best to keep in touch with various issues from the area, especially when they are of national significance to how I earn my LIVING! … Continue reading