For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Grand Fondo 2011 was fun to watch all those bikers ride along Summerland country roads. Plenty of volunteers and the Chamber reports “business was great” On a personal note, thought, it was hilarious to learn our house guest innocently tried … Continue reading
Summerland has a secret abundance of mountain lakes perfect for flyfishing. Not crowded and very productive, with many to choose from including hike in lakes. Many are high and therefore can avoid much of the summer doldrums. Drove one hour … Continue reading
I will be in attendance providing helpful info on Summerland product including bare land, legal suites, and rental properties. OTHER experts will be on hand to offer insight into financing, revenue streams from real estate and how to keep your … Continue reading
Leadership Awards Summerland Secondary School 2011 Mitch Murphy Junior Leadership, Chanpreet Hundal Junior Leadership
Yes it is! And it will be bigger and better this year! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzo0jtvLEq4&feature=related Update in Summerland Review July 2011 http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/summerlandreview/sports/124739009.html Patrick Murphy 250 486 2529