For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Big questions: Is the Okanagan condo market still so soft? What is happening with the oversupply situation? Wellll, looking at Penticton and Summerland combined, we see 24 sales last 30 days. The average list price on these was $290,353 and … Continue reading
Trip Advisor .com is a well respected much visited site (I think) that also hosts open forums on line on pretty much any topic you like. On the winery advisor forum today, I came across an entry from a Calgary … Continue reading
The Kettle Valley Steam Railway’s Historic Locomotive 3716 now has a name…The Spirit of Summerland! The 99year old Locomotive was featured in a naming ceremony including a special song by Matt Mays. There were hundreds of names submitted via History.ca … Continue reading
While you’re enjoying Action Fest, be reminded that the Summerland Blue Grass Festival is coming on fast, too! http://www.summerlandbluegrass.com/ Summerland Studio Tour for your choice of 15 studios for your chance to interact with artists in their shop! A … Continue reading