For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Finalizing the Sale and Possession Possession Day: The day the purchaser receives possession of the property. This is often the same as completion date. 12:00 (Noon) is generally accepted at the time for possession to exchange. That is … Continue reading
I have received many positive comments regarding the ideas I have been putting forward recently. However, I have also received feedback that some of my efforts are being perceived as feisty or provocotive. I do realize in hindsight that I … Continue reading
or a golf course, or… Kettle Valley Dried Fruits, or whatever else…is just not quite right for Summerland… I wish I could take credit for this idea. But no way can I, except to say “imitation is the sincerest form … Continue reading
March 26 2011 Industrial Commercial Investment Update: Feature Property on MLS Main St building was listed on market spring 2010 for $649,900 then reduced to $549,000 did not sell, total days on market unsold was 274. New listing this week: … Continue reading