For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: January 2011
“If we are going to grow it will come from people choosing to live here,” Robert Fine, Econ Develop Officer, speaking about Kelowna area. This is the exact economic growth strategy for S’land. And just think “Real Estate Sales” instead … Continue reading
Year to date, 2 reported sales of lots in less than 30 days, and one pending sale…This is a positive sign for our market…not so much in the way you might think, though…these are sales that represent buyers, yes, but … Continue reading
Click to hear a computer generated explanation of our town…pronunciations of Okanagan, Peachland, and Penticton are hilarious, and the description of growth…it is amazing and you will not want to miss this…plus the site is cool for other stuff too! … Continue reading
I seriously invented a word last week: PROTECTIONISTA (pro-teck-shun-eesta) A person or group of persons who promote their self interests by acting as though they, and only they, care about protecting something everyone considers precious. Any attempt for any progress … Continue reading
Here’s how: Last year average prices for sales at this time: Avg List Price $614,177 Avg Sale Price $555,833 This year average prices for sales at this time: Avg List Price $346,150 Avg Sale Price $329,175 That is a huge … Continue reading