For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: December 2010
CNBC reports that John Hancock tower (Boston) has just sold. Why should you care? Because it was purchased 18 months ago WHEN NO ONE WANTED TO BUY REAL ESTATE…for a sale price today that generated a gross profit of over … Continue reading
just up the road from elementary school, kids come home for lunch! This solid 5bed and 3bath home has had plenty of money spent on updating over the last few years, including an extensive list of items you will not … Continue reading
Let me get this straight, then…Summerland over the last 3 years: has endured some severe economic challenges including 2 major road closures, has lost many jobs has significantly improved its traffic corridors including 4lane from the Coke to our north … Continue reading
RE/MAX office at the corner of Main & Victoria and asks me for a $5.00 beanery gift certificate will get one! Merry Christmas everyone!