For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Today’s comedy features an appearance by the another letter writing “DITHER” meister! Honestly, this letter goes down as a true classic… Today’s letter is almost up there with the one a few years back where Mr Waterman “helped” Frank Martens … Continue reading
DEFINITION: A trembling state of flustered excitement or fear. Synonyms include: babble, confusion, flap, fluster, panic, clamor, uproar, big scene, big stink, disquiet, hubbub, tumult, fuss, upheaval, turbulence. Do those words not remind you of some faded political efforts from … Continue reading
Summerland is so proud of our soccer stars, hockey players, show jumpers, Olympians, Miss Canada’s, and now, our RACE CAR DRIVER! check out the video on Sarah’s new website, you will be impressed! (PS see if you recognize her Dad … Continue reading
Ok, remember the media screaming about the pending “interest rates are going higher”? Serious, remember how nervous that made you?
Well, obviously, the rates WILL rise, at some point…but certainly not right now…as I have said for the last 12 months, the economy is WAY to weak for Canadian interest rates to rise with any significance. Today, the financial post … Continue reading