For Active Listings:
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
- Summerland Festival of Lights
- Ogopogo Bathtub Race
- SOLD SOLD SOLD…Beautiful Trout Creek home with a pool!
- Okanagan Market Update
- Summerland, Small Town Real Estate Market
- The Great Ogopogo First Annual Bathtub Race
- DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE OKANAGAN
- 496 North Beach Road Lakeview Building Lot for Sale!!
- Affordable Single Family Home for Sale 11014 Victoria Road South
- Market Update for Summerland BC
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Call the Cops…Referendums Imagine a smart growth anti car proponent hopping in their car to drive to Penticton to “help” someone deliver a request for an RCMP investigation because there is no longer a detachment here! How ironic would that … Continue reading
http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/99121374.html Very sad to learn the sudden death of Bela Blystone in that accident. To me, Bela was a soccer Mom to Ryan, and a smiling face in Summerland. I know Bela touched a lot of people. This is a … Continue reading
These BC Longboarders are nuts! Have a look at their video that is a huge hit on YOU TUBE. http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Vancouver+longboarder+films+breakneck+ride+down+Zealand+highway/3310406/story.html
Submit your Giants Head Photos of previous events for this photo contest…focus on Summerland with this exciting event coming to our town once again. http://ridethegiant.ca/ And check out the entire Summerland long weekend info at http://www.summerlandchamber.com/newsletters/jul16/marketing/index.html
HOUSING 96 SOLD properties in Summerland, 12 in the last 30 days Lowest sale price: $190,000 for a modular on leased land (funny enough listed by yours truly) Highest sale price: $1,900,000 for Trout Creek waterfront home built in 2005 … Continue reading